Newsflash! Tomorrow is the 4th of July. Need some last minute ideas for your kids? Look no further!
Here are 6 Quick & Easy Ideas:
1. Make these super cute 4th of July firework cookies from Nurture Store – sure to be a big hit with every kid at your BBQ.
2. Firework Rings from Fun and Fantastic Learning are a wonderful safe alternative to real fireworks for little kids. So easy to do, and the kids will adore them!
3. Let the kids get creative with these 15 Easy & Fun Firework Craft from Tutus and Tea Parties.
5. Martha Stewart has some adorable Flag Cupcakes that the kids will love, too!
6. If you’re in a super hot location like we are here in South Florida, Martha Stewart can also show you how to make some really cool (pun intended) patriotic fans to keep cool and look cute all at the same time!
Hope everyone has a safe and Happy 4th of July!!
If you are new to my blog, please follow me on the social media of your preference to stay connected for the latest blog posts and updates! 🙂