My husband and I have been together for nearly 12 years. Our relationship has most certainly been through some really interesting highs and lows, and everything in between. We’ve been through the think and thin of marriage (literally – I lost nearly 100 pounds after having our kids! You can read about my weight loss journey here).
Communication has been a huge key to getting us through the rough times, and helping us thrive in the good times. Between the long hours that he works, and me being home with our two little boys all day, communication can sometimes get strained. Some days, I like to text my husband quick love text messages. Texts to my hubby are a great way let the other person know that you are thinking of them and care about them, despite the busy day that’s going on around you!
Here are some Short and Sweet text love messages that I would totally text my husband to make his day even brighter:
Love Text Messages to Text My Husband
1. Hope you’re having a great day! Can’t wait to see you later.
2. You’re such a stud muffin!
3. Thank you for being such an amazing husband.
4. Thank you for being the best daddy in the world to our baby/babies.
5. How did I get so lucky to have you as my husband?
6. I’m so proud of you.
7. I can’t stop thinking about you!
8. You rock my world!
9. You are the best thing that’s ever happened to me.
10. I love our life, and would choose you all over again if I had to.
11. Thank you for working so hard for our family.
12. Hey good lookin’, have plans tonight?
13. I got a babysitter for the kids tonight. Surprise date night!
14. You’re the smartest, kindest man I know.
15. You are my soulmate.
16. Still smiling from our awesome night last night!
17. Can’t wait to give you a huge hug when you walk through the door later.
18. I adore you.
19. The kids had the best time playing with you yesterday. You’re an amazing role model for our children.
20. I’m the luckiest wife in the world to be able to call you my husband!