I am a huge fan of recipes that are easy to make and will feed my whole family. I also like when recipes don’t involve a ton of steps or a million different ingredients.
This week I made a new slow cooker creation that was a big hit with my kids, and my husband, too! Mom for the win!
Truth be told, I’ve never before attempted to make spaghetti or pasta in our Crockpot, so I was totally curious about how it would come out. Well, it came out awesome!
This Crockpot Chicken Spaghetti was definitely a crowdpleaser, and I’ll definitely make it again soon.
Crockpot Chicken Spaghetti Recipe
Here’s what you’ll need to recreate this recipe at home:
2 lbs frozen chicken breasts
(1) 26oz can Cream of Mushroom Soup or Cream of Chicken Soup – your choice! (+ 1 can water + 1 can milk using soup can to measure)
(1) large yellow onion (chopped)
10oz tomato (chopped)
1 lb spaghetti or linguine pasta (uncooked)
1 tsp of each spice: salt, pepper, garlic powder
Parmesan cheese to sprinkle on top to taste
1. Arrange frozen chicken breasts on the bottom of your crockpot.
2. Add in Cream of Mushroom Soup, one can of water, and one can of milk (using the soup can to measure).
3. Next, add in the chopped onions and tomato.
4. Sprinkle your spices on top.
5. Break pasta in half and add on top of the other ingredients in your slow cooker.
Set your Crockpot on low, and cook for approximately 4-5 hours. I recommend stirring occasionally, and flipping the pasta under the other ingredients about 1 hour before the end of cook time. This will ensure that the pasta is cooked thoroughly, yet not too mushy.
I HOPE YOU ENJOY THIS FILLING FAMILY MEAL!
MORE SLOW COOKER RECIPES I LOVE: