This past weekend in South Florida it was HOT! H-O-T…Hot, Hot, Hot!
As it turns out, the news reported that Sunday’s temperature was the hottest on record for that date…ever!! WOW.
It definitely felt like the unofficial beginning of Summer! You know what hot Summer days call for? Cold drinks!!
As soon as we got home from sweating our behinds off at the local Farmer’s Market on Sunday, I whipped up a batch of these babies! They are totally delicious Tropical Moscato Wine Slushies and there’s pretty much nothing better to sip on to and beat the heat…ok maybe, water…but water isn’t as pretty as these fruity little concoctions.
Tropical Moscato Wine Slushies
They were so easy to make, and tasted SO good!
To make your own blender full of tropical icy goodness, here’s what you’ll need:
Tropical Moscato Wine Slushies Recipe
– 3 cups Moscato Wine (about 1/2 of a 1.5 liter bottle)
– 8 oz frozen pineapple and mango
– juice of two lemons
– 1 cup ice
1. Put all ingredients into a blender.
2. Blend to a smooth consistency. Make sure ice is completely crushed and fruit is smushed up, too.
3. DRINK PROMPTLY AND ENJOY! Don’t forget to garnish your glass with some fruit to completely feel like you’re on a vacation while drinking these lovely drinks.
Can it get any easier?!
They’re perfect for a day with your girlfriends, or lounging around at the pool….or for pretending that you’re on vacation on a deserted tropical island.
Please enjoy responsibly.