Can you believe that August is almost over, and the fun Fall season is right around the corner?
One of the things I really look forward to during Fall is cooking up some hearty (and heart warming!) food.
Slow cooker recipes are my favorite kind of recipes, since you don’t have to do much work to end up with a fabulous meal, even though it will taste and look like you spent hours slaving away at the stove! I’ve rounded up some delicious slow cooker recipes for you to add to your Fall menu….
20 Slow Cooker Recipes for Fall
- Slow Cooker Chicken Corn Chowder Recipe from The Eyes of a Boy
- Slow Cooker Creamy Chicken and Rice Soup from The Diary of a Real Housewife
- Slow Cooker 7 Can Soup Recipe from Thrifty DIY Diva
- Veggie and Lentil Soup from Our Small Hours
- Rustic Chicken Slow Cooker Stew from Who Needs a Cape?
- CrockPot Recipe for Sweet and Spicy Ground Turkey and Sweet Potato Stew with Coconut Milk from Three Different Directions
- Slow Cooker Mole Chicken, Hominy and Pumpkin Chili from Food Done Light
- Crockpot Stuffed Bell Peppers from myworldsimplified.com
- Crock Pot Tortellini from Raising Little Superheroes
- Slow-Cooked Bolognese Sauce with Sweet Potato Spaghetti from A Calculated Whisk
- Crockpot Chicken Spaghetti from The Eyes of a Boy
- Slow Cooker Chicken Cacciatore from It’s Me Deb CB
- Slow Cooker Applesauce Chicken from Strength & Sunshine
- Easy Crockpot Meatballs Recipe from Thrifty Jinxy
- Healthy Meatloaf Recipe from Thrifty NW Mom
- Slow Cooker Beef Stroganoff from Simply Stacie
- Slow Cooker Recipe – Beef and Broccoli from The Eyes of a Boy
- Slow Cooker Pot Roast from Cincy Shopper
- Slow Cooker Cranberry-Apple Pork Loin from Three Different Directions
- Slow Cooker Apple Pudding Cake from The Kitchen is My Playground
Want more slow cooker recipes? Click here…