There are certain things that I just cannot leave home without. As a mom, my bag is filled with tons of my kids’ stuff like diapers, baby wipes, their sippy cups, snacks, toys. I mean, you really never know what you’re going to find in my bag. Socks? Probably. Crayons? Definitely.
My purse is really not mine any more. So, there’s a little bag in there that I have designated to keep only my things. My “mom creature comforts”, if you will.
Here’s my Mom Bag Comfort Essentials:
1. Sunglasses! Can’t have the sun in your eyes and be comfortable.
2. Snacks – My OWN snacks. The kids have theirs, and I need some snacks that are all my own.
3. Lip Balm – This is pretty much my number one comfort essential. I am a lip balm addict and definitely can’t leave home without it.
4. Portable perfume – It’s important always have to smell nice, because you never know what sorts of things your kids will get on you that will leave you smelling funky.
5. Comfortable panty liners – Currently, U by Kotex® Lightdays® Liners or the U by Kotex Curves® Liners are my comfortable liner of choice! With U by Kotex® liners, you can be comfortable and confident every single day of the month! I just throw them in my little bag and they’re there for whenever I need them the most. I know I can be comfortable, confident, and ready to take on whatever challenges my kids send my way!