I was recently asked by The J.M. Smucker Company to create some unique tips for using a new product, and I wanted to share with you some easy car snack ideas that make car trips easy for our family.
We are getting ready to take a quick weekend getaway with our kids, and I want to make sure that our car ride goes smoothly. For us, that means having good snacks. Snacks for us, for the kids, snacks for everyone. Basically, we are going on a Snackation instead of a vacation.
I just whipped up these Peanut Butter Power Bites in the kitchen this afternoon, and seriously cannot wait to share this recipe with you. They’re perfect to pack up and take on the road. That is, if any make it out of your kitchen without being eaten before you get to the car. Yes, these Peanut Butter Power Bites are that good!
No Bake Peanut Butter Power Bites
Here’s what you’ll need to make these tasty little treats for you and your family:
– 1 cup Jif Peanut Butter (I used 5 little containers of Jif To-Go Natural Peanut Butter – I picked them up at Walmart recently)
– 1 cup quick oats
– 1/2 cup
– 1/2 cup ground Flaxseed
– 1/2 cup shredded coconut or coconut flakes
– 1 tsp vanilla
1. Add all dry ingredients into a large bowl.
2. Mix in Jif Natural Peanut Butter and vanilla.
3. Mix (and mush) it all up into it’s an even consistency.
4. Put the entire bowl into the freezer for 10 minutes.
5. Remove from freezer, roll into peanut butter power balls.
6. Try not to eat them all.
7. Pack up for your #snackation and ENJOY!