This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #GFreePizzaNight #CollectiveBias
I’m always on the lookout for quick and easy meals that our two little boys will enjoy. Recently, while I was shopping at our local Publix supermarket, I came across Freschetta® Gluten Free Single-Serve 4 Cheese Medley Pizza.
I’m all about a fun family pizza night, and these personal pizzas looked like something I definitely wanted to try! So, I picked up a few and took them home for an easy family meal.
I also picked up a few zucchinis to make delicious Parmesan Zucchini Crisps (also gluten-free) that would be a perfect side dish for our pizza night. To be honest, I wanted to try to pass them off as actual chips to my kids. The good news is, they did eat them and Pizza Night was a super success!
These Parmesan Zucchini Crisps are super easy to make, and here’s what you’ll need to create this delish dish for your family:
Parmesan Zucchini Crisps Recipe
– 3 cups zucchini (approximately 3 medium size zucchini) thinly sliced into 1/2″ slices
– 1/2 cup olive oil
– 1/2 tsp salt
– 1/2 tsp pepper
– 1/2 tsp garlic powder
– 1/2 cup grated or shredded parmesan cheese
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Put zucchini slices into a gallon size plastic zipper bag. Add in olive oil, salt, pepper, garlic powder, and 1/4 cup of the cheese (save the other 1/4 for the step 4).
2. Close the zipper bag and shake it up until all of zucchini slices are coated evenly.
3. Line a baking tray with foil and grease lightly. Remove zucchini from bag and lay flat on the tray.
4. Sprinkle remaining parmesan cheese on top of zucchini slices.
5. Bake at 425 degrees for 30-35 minutes. Flip slices over approximately half way through cooking to evenly crisp both sides.
6. When the zucchini is done baking, carefully remove the slices from the baking sheet and place slices on a paper towel to cool and reach their maximum crispiness level!
When your zucchini is done, raise the oven temperature to 450 degrees and pop your Freschetta® Gluten Free pizza in there and cook as directed on the box!
ENJOY your delicious and fabulous gluten free family pizza night!
Be sure to look out for Freschetta® Gluten Free pizza next time you’re at Publix. It comes in both full size pizza and single serve pizzas, with the option of 4 Cheese Medley or Pepperoni toppings. Freschetta® Gluten Free Pizza is certified by the Celiac Support Association, so this is a crust that all gluten-free eaters can trust…and it’s seriously delicious! You’ll never guess it’s gluten free!
You can save $1.50 on 2 Freschetta’s Gluten Free pizzas (click here for the digital coupon that’s running from 8/16-9/06)
Which one of these tasty pizzas would you like to try first?