Fall is here and I’m obviously all about this fabulous season right now! Even though it’s still nearly 90 degrees outside here in South Florida, that won’t stop me from getting into the Autumn spirit!
I’m loving all of the delicious Fall food recipes that are in season right now. Heavenly things like butternut squash soup, pumpkin cheesecake (or, really pumpkin anything and everything), and now…it’s popcorn time!
Get some super yummy inspiration from the homemade popcorn ideas below, and make one of these popcorn treats for your next Fall gathering. From apple popcorn, to caramel popcorn, chocolate popcorn and pumpkin pie popcorn…or even popcorn topped with candy, there’s something for everyone in this delectable collection of homemade popcorn recipes.
15 homemade popcorn treats perfect for Fall
- Apple Crumble Dessert Popcorn from Mamma.Pappa.Bubba
- S’mores Popcorn from Practical Mommy
- Fall Snack Mix from Baking with Mom (pictured)
- Pumpkin Pie Popcorn from Rock-a-Bye Parents
- Monster Munch from Real Talk Moms (pictured)
- Halloween Treat Recipe: Candy Corn Crunch from This Mama Loves
- Pinecone Popcorn Balls from Three Different Directions (pictured)
- Caramel Apple Popcorn Balls Recipe from Jade Louise Designs (pictured)
- Toffee Butterscotch Popcorn Munch from Leelalicious (pictured)
- Chocolate Drizzled Halloween Oreo Popcorn from Hi! It’s Jilly (pictured)
- Candy Corn Popcorn Treats from Creative K Kids
- Oven Baked Caramel Corn from The Gracious Wife (pictured)
- Fall Popcorn from Mess for Less (pictured)
- Caramel Spice Cake Popcorn from A Life in Balance
- Candy Corn Kix Mix Popcorn Balls from Momdot (pictured)
Are you looking for more delicious Fall recipes? Be sure to check out these yummy food ideas that you strike your fancy:
What food are you most looking forward to making for your family during this Fall season?