This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #DelightfulMoments #CollectiveBias
The first day of Fall (September 23, 2015) is right around the corner and I am already in a Fall state of mind! Except for the fact that it’t still 90 degrees outside here in South Florida. Never fear, the hot weather won’t slow me down on my quest for all-things-Fall! I’m ready to go with my Fall slow cooker recipes, pumpkin recipes, and now this heavenly No Bake Pumpkin Cheesecake recipe. I am a huge fan of no bake cheesecake recipes because, let’s be honest, it saves a lot of time and allows you to start eating dessert sooner! Add in some pumpkin, and it’s pretty much the most perfect dessert ever.
This Fall our family will be hosting Thanksgiving Dinner at our home, and I definitely want to make it special for everyone. The process of eating ignites all of your senses, and as John Allen of the Harvard University Press puts it, “…food can be extraordinarily evocative, bringing back memories not just of eating food itself but also of place and setting.”
Since the happiness experienced from the food is certainly tied in your memory to the overall happiness of the holiday, I wanted to create signature dessert that will leave a lasting impression on my friends and family. This No Bake Pumpkin Cheesecake will do just that, and I can’t wait to see how much everyone enjoys this delicious dessert at Thanksgiving Dinner. For even more appeal, this recipe is designed to be made into 12 individual cheesecake minis, using cute little dessert trifle glasses. This way, everyone can have their (own) cake and eat it, too!
Want to whip up these delicious No Bake Pumpkin Cheesecake Minis for your next Fall gathering?
Great! Here’s what you’ll need:
For the pie crust:
– 2 sleeves of graham crackers (approximately 3 cups of crushed up graham crackers)
– 1 stick softened butter
– 1/4 cup sugar
– 1/2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
For the No Bake Pumpkin Cheesecake filling:
– 16 ounces cream cheese at room temperature
– 14 ounces sweetened condensed milk
– 1/3 cup pumpkin puree
1. First, take two sleeves of graham crackers and put them into a gallon sized plastic zipper bag. Smash them up into crumbs. This is a great way to destress after a long day, by the way. You’ll have perfect graham cracker crumbs and get all of your frustrations out onto those graham crackers at the same time…two birds, one stone!
2. Next, Transfer the crumbs into a large mixing bowl. Add in the softened butter, sugar, and pumpkin pie spice. Mix together until the butter is evenly distributed and all ingredients are blended together.
3. Spoon the graham crumb mixture into mini dessert trifle cups. Press the crumbs down with your hands to get a nice even crust at the bottom of the glass. Place into the refrigerator until you’ve finished mixing the filling in the next steps, which will give the crust some time to harden a bit.
4. For the no bake pumpkin cheesecake filling, begin by placing the cream cheese into a large mixing bowl. (FYI – I like to use my handy dandy stand mixer for this part of the recipe since it is much quicker at mixing than I am.)
5. Add in the sweetened condensed milk, pumpkin puree, and International Delight Pumpkin Pie Spice Creamer. Mix until an even consistency has been achieved.
6. Now it’s time to fill up those mini dessert trifle cups with the pumpkin cheesecake filling. Evenly distribute the pumpkin mixture into the dessert cups. Try not to lick all of the spoons. It’s hard, but you can definitely do it. Trust me, it’s worth the wait to eat this as a whole cheesecake!
7. Pop those babies into the fridge again, and leave them for about 2 hours so they have time to become even more awesome. When you’re ready to serve these delicious little slices of heaven, don’t forget to add some whipped cream to the top!
At your next Fall family gathering, serve these amazingly delicious No Bake Pumpkin Cheesecakes along side of a hot cup of coffee and your favorite International Delight Creamers. There are seriously so many amazing Fall flavors to choose from, and it’s hard to pick a favorite so I ended up buying 4 quarts of International Delight Creamer, one in each flavor: Pumpkin Pie Spice, Frosted Sugar Cookie, Peppermint Mocha, and White Chocolate Raspberry. By the way, these are available in Walmart in a large refrigerated bin in the dairy section.
Not sure which one you’ll love the most? No worries, you can catch a demo at your local Walmart from September 17th – September 20th and find out which one is your favorite! Click here for a list of demo dates.
Beyond using International Delight in this oh-so-delish Pumpkin Cheesecake Recipe, you’ll be super excited to start your morning with International Delight Creamers. Basically, you’ll turn your regular coffee into the most awesome cup of Joe you’ve ever had!
Hungry for more?? Get even more inspiration for a variety of delicious Fall recipes here.