This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #EffortlessPies #CollectiveBias
I’ve mentioned in a few posts recently that we moved into a new home a few weeks ago, and we are really starting to settle into the new place. To be honest, there are still some boxes to unpack. But, according to my
expert calculations, we should be totally unpacked and ready to entertain family and friends for the holidays.
I don’t want to have to spend a ton of time in the kitchen to make it appear like I did. I hope that makes sense…I want it to look like I slaved over the food, but not actually work my buns off to have beautiful dishes for our holiday guests. Everyone’s dream, right?!
Well, today I’m making my dreams come true with this nearly-effortless pie! It’s a super delicious combination of fresh fruit, yogurt, and other yummy ingredients that come together to WOW the senses.
Here’s what you’ll need to recreate this perfect little pie for your guests (or yourself!):
Mini Cranberry Apple Pie Recipe
(Makes 6 mini pies)
– 2 cups fresh (or frozen) cranberries
– 3 cups diced fresh apples
– 1 1/2 cups sugar
– 1/2 cups water
– 3 tsp cornstarch
– 2 tbsp brown sugar
– 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
– (3) 5.3oz containersDannon® Greek Yogurt Light & Fit® Carmel Apple Pie Yogurt
– Keebler® Ready Crust® Mini Graham Cracker Pie Crust (6 count)
– Reddi-wip® original 13oz can
1. In a saucepan over medium heat, combine cranberries, apples, water, cornstarch, and sugar. Let this mixture simmer for about 10-15 minutes, stirring occasionally as the sauce thickens and the cranberries open up. Then, stir in the brown sugar and vanilla extract. Remove pan from heat, and set aside for it to cool a bit for about 5 minutes.
2. Next, begin spooning the cranberry apple sauce mixture into the 6 Keebler® Ready Crust® Mini Graham Cracker Pie Crusts.
3. Now, spoon over the top of the pie a layer of Light & Fit® Carmel Apple Pie Yogurt.
4. Grab your Reddi-wip® and carefully add a nice, neat layer over the top of the mini pie.
5. Serve and ENJOY your delicious mini cranberry apple pie!
The products needed to make these delicious pies can be easily found at your local Walmart store. Look for:Dannon® Greek Yogurt Light & Fit® Greek Apple Pie Yogurt in the dairy case, Reddi-wip® also in the dairy section, and Keebler® Ready Crust® Mini Graham Cracker Pie Crust (6 count) in the baking aisle.
What kind of pie would you whip up for an easy and effortless dessert this Fall season?