This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #NaturallyCheesy #CollectiveBias
Now that I’ve survived hosting Thanksgiving at my house, and cooking for a crowd of family, I’m starting to prepare to host Christmas at our home. As well as a few other holiday parties for my friends and family. Generally, I love entertaining at my home, but I don’t want to have to go totally crazy in the kitchen! Which is why I’m a huge fan of simple, delicious recipes that can be easily made in a short amount of time.
I also love cheese.
Not like your normal amount of “like” for cheese…I mean, I really, really love cheese. Love, love, L.O.V.E.
I recently made a super delicious, and very cheesy, buffalo chicken dip recipe and it is quite heavenly. I’m planning on making it again-and-again throughout the holiday season (and beyond!) for my family and friends. It definitely packs a punch with yummy flavors melted together, so WARNING – this will go FAST! People will gobble it up and ask for more!
Ready to make some easy cheesy buffalo chicken dip for your next party this holiday season? Great!
Here’s what you’ll need:
Easy Buffalo Chicken Dip Recipe
1 rotisserie chicken (or 12 ounces of cooked chicken breast) – shredded
(1) 8oz package Kraft Philadelphia Cream Cheese
(1) 8oz package Kraft Natural Shredded Sharp Cheddar Cheese
4oz Buffalo sauce (approximate amount – add more or less depending on how spicy you want the dip to be)
2 tbsp chopped scallions (or green onions)
4oz blue cheese dressing
1. Place shredded chicken in a bowl and toss with buffalo sauce.
2. Next, spread Kraft Philadelphia cream cheese in a smooth layer across the bottom of your dish.
3. Sprinkle scallions on top of the cream cheese layer.
4. Now, add the buffalo-coated shredded chicken as the next layer.
5. Pour on blue cheese dressing on top of the chicken for the next layer.
6. For the top layer, spread a generous layer of Kraft Natural Shredded Sharp Cheddar Cheese over the top of the blue cheese dressing.
7. Pop into the over for 10 minutes on 350 degrees to melt the ingredients together.
Remove from the oven and enjoy!
PS – You can conveniently pick up all of the ingredients for this buffalo chicken dip recipe at Walmart!
Even better, from 12/13 – 2/13 save $1.00 on your next purchase of two 8oz Natural Shreds & Chunks or two Philadelphia Cream Cheese.
Want MORE recipe ideas? Find more delicious holiday dishes made with Kraft products here. What awesome recipe will you whip up for your holiday guests??