As a mom of two little boys, who are only 13.5 months apart in age, I’ve been carrying around a lot of kid supplies for quite some time. My car has a stash of stuff, and my bag is always overflowing with things for the kids, too. Now that they’re a little older, I definitely don’t carry around the typical first-time-mom bag that’s overflowing with tons of baby stuff! However, I do still have one little guy in diapers.
Even though I don’t have to carry around as much stuff, I still need the necessities in my toddler diaper bag.
Most of the time I don’t even carry a diaper bag. I pretty much just throw the essential items we need into my big tote bag purse, and run out the door!
So, what exactly are the essentials in my toddler diaper bag?
Let’s take a peek…
Toddler Diaper Bag Essentials
1. Change of clothes – I’ve definitely had to learn the hard way why I always need a change of clothes for each kid! You just never know what these little boys are going to get into!
2. Snacks – I swear by snacks. Having a sufficient snack stock in my bag has definitely saved us from a few public meltdowns!
3. Toys, books, etc – Distraction and entertainment are essential!
4. Lots of wipes – In my opinion, you can never have enough wipes. Did you ever hear that saying “Boys = Noise with dirt on them.” it’s so true!
5. Diapers – Now that I’m an experienced mom of two, I’ve definitely realized which brands of diapers I love, and which I do not love. Leaks are not something I want to deal with, so in our home, we love Huggies Little Movers diapers.
These awesome diapers are shaped for comfort, and stay in place as little kids move around and play! That’s music to my ears, because I definitely don’t want to have to use our spare change of clothes if I don’t have to.
Huggies Little Movers diapers are conveniently available at Sam’s Club. I love that I can purchase the essential items I need for my kids at such amazing prices at Sam’s Club. The large box size means that my diaper bag is always stocked up and ready to go!