Last year, I kicked off the 2015 March Marriage Challenge series with my post “20 Love Text Messages for Your Husband“.
To kick off the 2016 March Marriage Challenge series, I decided to write some more short and sweet love messages that you can text your husband or spouse. These are great little love notes to text to your man to let them know you’re thinking about them throughout your day!
These can also work for boyfriends, girlfriends, your wife, whoever you love, really. Just switch the words around a bit, and the sentiment remains the same!
I believe that in any marriage, communication is one of the biggest reasons for success or failure. This is true in mostly any relationship, romantic or not. But, it is so important to nurture our marriages and take good care of our communication to ensure that we are on the same page.
Even when you can’t be together, it is nice to let the other person know that you’re thinking of them, and that you love them. To keep things fresh, it’s fun to text different love notes, or even funny memes that can make the other person literally laugh out loud. At the very least, be sure to at least do a “marriage check in” with your spouse each day, so you each know what is going on in each other’s lives when you’re apart.
So, if you’re looking to up the communication in your marriage, and on the hunt for some sweet text messages to send to your love, look no further…
Love Text Messages to Send to Your Husband (or spouse)
1. Thank you for our beautiful life together. I love you!
2. You looked super handsome this morning! Can’t wait to see your face later.
3. Thanks for picking up dinner tonight so I didn’t have to cook. I appreciate how thoughtful you are!
4. I love how you fell asleep in (our kid’s room) while putting him/her to sleep last night. You’re the best daddy in the world.
5. Hello, handsome. Hope you’re having a great day at work!
6. Thank you for working so hard for our family! I appreciate everything you do for us.
7. Let’s get a babysitter, and fly to a tropical island together. Or, I’d settle for just getting some dinner alone tonight!
8. Thanks for making me that awesome cup of coffee this morning! You really know the way to a girl’s heart!
9. I love how patient you are with me after I’ve had a long and stressful day. You’re amazing.
10. You are the best husband in the whole world. I love that you’re MY husband!
11. You + me + Chinese takeout + TV + our bed = perfect date night. Be there, or be square.
12. I love watching you with our kids. Seeing you as a Daddy makes me fall in love with you again and again.
13. Sorry for nagging you yesterday. Thank you for being such a kind and patient man with me. I love you!
14. Hurry home tonight! I’ve got a surprise for you, and can’t wait to see you.
15. I am so proud to call you my husband.
16. I’m sorry you’re having a hard day. I know how strong you are, and know tomorrow will definitely be a better day.
17. When I think of how far we have come together, it makes me so happy. Can’t imagine this wonderful journey with anyone else but you!
18. What would you like for dinner tonight? Pick any meal, and I’ll make it just for you, my love!
19. I miss you so much today. Let’s stay up late tonight, ok?!
20. I am so lucky to be your wife. Thank you for being such an amazing husband!!
Be sure to check out the first 20 Love Text Messages that I posted last year.
Also, make sure to stop by the 2016 March Marriage Challenge page throughout this month to follow along with the series!
Love this! I completely agree that communication will make or break a marriage. I love that most of the text examples include a form of appreciation. It’s easy to overlook the little things, or to think that they just “know” you appreciate and love them. Hearing it from your spouse makes all the difference!
Carrie @huppiemama says
Thank you so much for organizing this year’s March Marriage Challenge and for sharing your text message ideas!