I love me a good cocktail drink recipe. Something sweet, fruity, and ice cold. The two most popular drink recipes here on my site are my Tropical Rum Punch and Tropical Moscato Wine Slushies. I love those. Today I’m sharing another awesome drink recipe, which was inspired by my recent visit to Disney’s Yacht Club Resort.
My family just attended Disney’s Social Media Moms Celebration, which was hosted at the Yacht Club. In between scheduled activities, I tried to slip away and relax outside by the pool for a bit. Poolside, they have a great bar and grill, Hurricane Hanna’s, where they serve super delicious Frozen Mango Margaritas. I shared about the deliciousness of this frozen adult treat on my Instagram while we were there.
I wish everyday could be spent basking in the sun by a Disney Resort pool, don’t you?! Since that’s not in the cards at the moment, I decided to recreate a similar Frozen Mango Margarita recipe!
Want to mix one of these up to bring a vacation vibe straight to your patio party?! Here’s what you’ll need to make your own Frozen Mango Margaritas at home:
Frozen Mango Margarita Drink Recipe
– 3.5 cups fresh diced mango
– 3 fresh limes
– 1/2 cup sugar (or sub 1/4 cup sugar substitute blend)
-1/2 cup lukewarm water
– 3 cups ice (crushed ice rom your fridge works great!)
-1 cup tequila
– margarita salt for rim of glass
1. First, peel the fresh mangos and dice up the meat of the fruit. Discard peels and pits.
2. Next, mix together the sugar and water to make a simple syrup. Set aside.
3. Add into blender: diced mango, juice of two limes, simple syrup mixture, ice, and tequila. Blend at a high speed until it’s a smooth consistency with no ice chunks or mango chunks remaining.
4. Rim your glass with salt, slice up the third lime for garnish, and pour your delicious Frozen Mango Margaritas and enjoy!
This Frozen Mango Margarita drink recipe is perfect for your next summer party, and will definitely be a go-to drink to make all season long!
For more even more delicious drink recipes click here: