Halloween and the fall season in general are my jam. I love the smells, flavors, and everything about this season. I especially like making DIY Halloween decor and fun crafts!
Last week I shared my “BOO” Pumpkin craft, and today I have this super fun No Carve Mummy Pumpkin craft for you.
It’s pretty easy to make this, and looks adorable added into the rest of your fall and Halloween decor.
Ready to bust out your hot glue gun and get your craft on?! Ok, let’s get started!
DIY Mummy Pumpkin – No Carve Halloween Craft
To make this Mummy Pumpkin all you’ll need is:
– 1 pumpkin (real or faux, your choice!)
– large googly eyes
– hot glue gun
– gauze ribbon
First, use your hot glue gun to add the googly eyes onto your pumpkin. Mine were self-adhesive, but I still added some hot glue for an extra hold.
Next, you’ll begin adding the gauze ribbon. Using the hot glue gun, glue a piece of ribbon onto the back of the pumpkin. Then, you’ll keep gluing strips all the way around the pumpkin until it is mummified to your liking.
Feel free to add as much or as little gauze as you’d like. This is one of those DIY Halloween crafts that you really can’t mess up too much!
That’s it! Super easy and super cute No Carve pumpkin decorating idea!
I’ve teamed up with some really great bloggers to share with you some other great Halloween DIY projects and recipes, too! Be sure to stop by and check these out:
- DIY Witch Hat Headband – Busy Creating Memories
- DIY Pumpkin Spice Sugar Scrub – Food Fun Family
- DIY Dorothy Halloween Costume for Adults – Style on Main
- Quick and Easy Faux Gilded Pumpkins – How Was Your Day?
- Easy Holiday Wood Photo Frame – Casa Moncada
- Pumpkin Salted Caramel Poke Cake – Diana Rambles
- Pumpkin Spice Latte Scrub – Views from the ‘Ville