This post is sponsored by BabbleBoxx.com.
The holidays are upon us! Thanksgiving is here and before you know it Christmas, Hanukkah, and holiday celebrations will be in full swing!
The person I usually struggle the most with to buy gifts for is my husband (and also my dad). I find it to be hard to select gifts for men that they don’t already have. So, I usually just end up buying my husband gifts that are also necessities such as socks and underwear haha. I’m sure he must be thrilled.
You know what? NOT.THIS.YEAR!!
This year I’m going to buy gifts for men in my life that they’re going to love…and I’m sharing with you some of the gift ideas for the men in your life, too!
Holiday Gifts for Men
1. ZENNI Glasses – Does your husband/partner/man in your life spend a lot of time staring at a digital device?
ZENNI Blokz blue blockers are blue-light blocking lenses that are designed for all-day wear and protection from blue light. Whether you’re a heavy computer user or not, Blokz can be worn like regular glasses to protect your eyes from harmful blue light emitted from any digital device, as well as artificial fluorescent and LED light exposure.
ZENNI Glasses believes everyone should have access to high-quality, affordable eyewear. With prices starting at $6.95 for single-vision
prescription glasses, you don’t have to limit yourself to just one pair. Get your mens fashion eyewear by clicking here.
2. AfterShokz Trekz Air – The next generation of bone conduction technology is what’s inside of the lightest and most organically designed open ear headphones to date. AfterShokz Trekz Air cut the bulk and used titanium everywhere possible to ensure they not only fit more securely but sound better too. Trekz Air are inspired by the demands of elite and aspiring athletes motivated by their music and their world.
They’re spreading cheer this holiday season with their #GiveGoodVibes campaign. This Black Friday, we’ll be offering a discount on Trekz Air, PLUS a BOGO offer (buy one, gift one). With every order of Trekz Air placed through aftershokz.com from November 23 to November 26, you’ll also receive one free sample of Trekz Titanium Slate Gray (while supplies last) to gift.
3. Ties from Ties.com – My husband is a suit and tie guy every day for work. He has a huge collection of ties, and you can never go wrong with a new tie for him as a gift!
Ties.com makes high-quality, wallet-friendly menswear.
Use code TIESXBB for 15% off from now until 12/31/18 at http://ties.com
4. Dr. Scholl’s NIKOLA Sneaker – Did you know Dr. Scholl’s makes shoes?! They’re the latest in comfort innovation.
Taking inspiration from athletics and modern street style, this ultra-comfortable sneaker features our most premium materials with glove-like softness and standout details including translucent soles and marble-print accents. These are on trend and comfortable, and perfect for the busy man in your life.
Exclusive promo code: Babblebox20FS shop here –>> http://www.drschollsshoes.com
Offer: 20% off + Free Shipping
*Exclusions apply. May not be combined with other offers. Not valid on previous purchases. Free
ground shipping applied automatically during checkout and is not valid in Alaska or Hawaii. Promo
code and free shipping expires 11:59 p.m. CT November 30, 2018.
5. Beau Brummell: Charcoal Facial Mask – men need a little spa day sometimes, too!
The Beau Brummell Charcoal Facial Mask treatment draws out impurities from your pores with Kaolin-rich clay and activated charcoal then softens with natural conditioning botanicals. The Charcoal Facial Mask promotes natural skin cell health to help improve smoothness. This invigorating mask will become an essential part of your man’s weekly routine. The result is refreshing and a more vibrant complexion, so he stays super handsome.
Use coupon code ‘BEAU15BRUMMELL’ for 15% off your total purchase at
beaubrummellformen.com. Offer valid through January 31st, 2019 at 11:59 pm EST.
Happy Holidays, y’all.