Thank you to The Florida Mall for sponsoring today’s post. As always, all opinions are my own.
Tis the season to be jolly, friends! It’s also the season for visiting Santa, shopping for gifts for loved ones, and spending quality time together as a family. The Florida Mall here in Orlando is the PERFECT place to gear up for the holidays. The Florida Mall offers a full calendar of complimentary holiday entertainment, and they truly strive to make holiday shopping a festive, and even rejuvenating, experience for customers.
10 Reasons to LOVE The Florida Mall this Holiday Season
I want to share with my my Top Ten Reasons to LOVE The Florida Mall this Holiday Season. You’re definitely going to want to put The Florida Mall on your “Nice” list! If you live in Orlando, or you’re here visiting the Central Florida area, The Florida Mall is not to be missed!
1. Santa Photo Experience – The Florida Mall unveiled a brand-new Santa Set this year. The theme for Santa’s home at The Florida Mall is called “Wonderful Holiday Swirl” and features 30,000 twinkling LED lights and swirling snowflakes to complete the magical
experience. It is truly a gorgeous place! Along the circular path to Santa, shoppers will find three interactive stations – complete
with amusing games – to keep the little ones occupied. I went with my Mother in Law, husband, and my youngest son while the older two boys were at school to check out the new Santa Set, and we LOVED it! Santa is as beautiful as he is kind. You can even make an appointment to see him so you can minimize waiting time. Click here to book your Santa appointment at The Florida Mall.
Check out how cute Santa was when my baby FIRST saw him!
2. Caring Santa – The Florida Mall makes necessary adjustments to environment to support sensory, physical and other developmental needs for these families to have the opportunity to visit Santa and have their photo taken. The Florida Mall is hosting Caring Santa on Sunday, December 2 and 9 from 8 –10 a.m. which provides children with special needs and their families with an opportunity to enjoy this time-honored holiday tradition through a sensory-friendly event in partnership with Autism Speaks.
3. Breakfast with Santa – Families are invited to a special breakfast with Santa and Mrs. Claus. Special activities, and treats are available for the families who attend to this event, including a special rate to take a photo with Santa and make the experience memorable. Everyone on the nice list is invited to ride his or her sleigh to the mall for Breakfast with Santa on December 8 from 8 – 10 a.m. Mrs. Claus and your favorite little elves will also help bring out the festive cheer! (Reservations required)
4. Pet Photos – Are your babies Fur Babies?! On select Mondays your furry friends and family members have the
opportunity to take a photo with Santa. The community is also invited to bring their cute and cuddly canines and furry felines to meet Jolly Ol’ Saint Nick for a pawsitively adorable photo opp during Pet Photos on December 9 – held from 6 – 8 p.m.
5. Letters to Santa – Writing a letter to Santa is a very important part of the Holidays tradition for families with little ones. At The Florida Mall you will find a very special location to work on your letter and send it on the Polar Express mail directly to the North Pole.
6. American Girl – Come and enjoy all of the Holiday activities at American Girl, you can make a Holiday tea, decorate a cookie, learn how to create a Candy Cane twist hairstyle, design your own gingerbread house and much more. Visit the website at https://www.americangirl.com/retail/orlando.html to make reservations.
7. Crayola Experience – Create your own gifts during Crayola Experience’s Handmade Holidays. Create an elf with Crayola Model Magic, color and craft a handmade popout card, and more! My boys LOVE Crayloa Experience.
8. Make a Memory – The decorations at The Florida Mall are amazing, and the perfect
background for your holiday pictures. You’ll find cheerful, illuminated holiday décor throughout the mall that is inspired by a nostalgic stroll through snowfall on a winter night. It’s truly beautiful! Here are some of my favorite photo opp spots:
9. Shopping, Shopping, and more Shopping – The Florida Mall is a mall, after all! I love that I can find so many of my favorite stores at The Florida Mall. I can find something for everyone on my list! With stores like Zara, Sephora, and The Disney Store I’ve got my entire Nice List covered!
10. Treat yo’ self – End a busy day of shopping with delicious food! With places to choose from like Spoleto and Haagen Dazs you’re sure to be delighted with delicious dining options!
The excitement of the holidays is already upon us, and I look forward to spending a festive shopping season at The Florida Mall with my family.