This Hygge Lifestyle post is sponsored by BabbleBoxx.com on behalf of Trapp.
Hygge has become a big buzzword recently. Hygge is a Danish word pronounced “hoo-ga”. The word itself is a concept that cannot be translated to one single word, but rather it encompasses a feeling of cozy contentment and well-being through enjoying the simple things in life.
For me, nothing is more hygge than the fall and winter seasons. I adore the smells, sights, and feelings that come with this season.
So today I want to share some simple tips to live a more hygge lifestyle. Ways to add simple coziness and simplicity to your life.
Simple Tips to Live a More Hygge Lifestyle
1.Bring the outdoors in – add PLANTS and greenery to your home.
2. CANDLES – Bring in the scents of the outdoors with a fire in your fireplace or a scented candle. My favorite candle right now is my Trapp candle in White Fir scent. It fills my entire home with the refreshing essence of the outdoors!
White Fir is only one of Trapp’s seasonal fragrance. They also have these other yummy scents: Orange Clove, Holiday, Golden Cypress, Fireside Pumpkin, Hearth, and Lemon Sugar Cookie
Right now if you buy 4 candles, you’ll get 1 Free. Offer available September 17th – December 31st at 11:59pm CST. Promo Code: FALLTRAPP
With the purchase of ANY four 7oz poured candles, you will receive one 7oz poured candle for free, per order. To receive your free candle, put five candles in your cart and one will be deducted at checkout when you use promo code FALL. This offer is valid through store.trappfragrances.com and is not valid with any other coupons or offers. Expires December 31, 2019 at 11:59pm CST.
3. Add soft, cozy BLANKETS and pillows to your home. Nothing feels better than cuddling up with a big fluffy blanket while sitting with loved ones by the candle light.
4. Enjoy delicious FOOD and DRINKS. Fill your belly with comfort food. BAKE something sweet. INDULGE in the goodness of simple food.
5. Spend time around the table with loved ones. Laugh, eat, drink, be merry.
6. UNPLUG – this is a hard one for me since I work online all day, but putting away the devices is the quickest way to connect with the people next to you.
7. Be MINDFUL & THANKFUL – be in the moment and appreciate all that is around you.
8. Wear comfy clothes – yoga pants, cozy socks, a warm sweater.
9. Host a POTLUCK dinner and enjoy the company and conversation of friends.
10. SLOW DOWN – we are often rushed in Western culture, running here there and everywhere. Take some time to slow down and unwind.