Instant Pot Sweet & Sour Party Meatballs: I’ve partnered with Cooked Perfect® as part of an Influencer Activation and all opinions expressed in my post are my own.
The holidays are upon us, and that means parties, celebrating with friends and family, and FOOD! One of my go-to recipes for feeding a crowd of hungry people is my famous Instant Pot Sweet and Sour Meatballs. But today I’m calling them Party Meatballs because that sounds more fun. These little balls of meaty deliciousness are super fast to make, and they’re seriously irresistible.
I use Cooked Perfect Meatballs for this recipe to cut down on my prep time, and also because they’re really tasty. Cooked Perfect Meatballs come in a variety of delicious flavors, including Homestyle, Angus, Italian Style, and Turkey. Cooked Perfect Meatballs taste just like homemade because they are flame broiled to sear in the natural juices and flavors! They are fully cooked, so they take only minutes to prepare in a microwave oven, stovetop, or Instant Pot!
Instant Pot Sweet & Sour Party Meatballs
– 1 20oz bag Cooked Perfect Angus Meatballs
– 2 tbsp olive oil
– 1 12oz bottle Chili Sauce
– 1/2 cup ketchup
– 1/2 cup grape jelly
– 1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
– 2 tbsp soy sauce
– 1 tsp onion powder
– 1 tsp garlic powder
– 2 cups water
– 1 tbsp cornstarch
– Add olive oil to the bottom of your Instant Pot. Then, place meatballs into the Instant Pot.
– Next, add all remaining ingredients into the Instant Pot, except for cornstarch.
– Cook on manual for 6 minutes. Release steam when the pressure cooker has finished cooking the meatballs.
– Allow food to cool for just a few minutes, then stir in cornstarch to help thicken the sauce. Once cornstarch is completely dissolved, allow meatballs to stand for a few minutes for the sauce to thicken. Stir to coat the meatballs. Serve and enjoy!
Upgrade your holidays and be sure to grab Cooked Perfect Meatballs while you’re grocery shopping at Walmart! Since the holiday season is a time of giving, Cooked Perfect will be donating a portion of sales to Toys for Tots.I love when companies give back, especially to children. Not only does it taste good to eat Cooked Perfect Meatballs, but it feels good too! I hope you have a beautiful holiday season, friends.