We are gearing up for lots of fun Game Day events in our home! Honestly though, what’s a game watching party without delicious food?? Game Day snacks are really THE most important part of a party…am I right or am I right?!
Obviously every party needs the perfect chips and salsa! Organic Sea Salt & Lime Late July Restaurant Style Tortilla Chips are the most perfect chip I’ve come across in a while. Besides their amazing texture and flavor, Late July Restaurant Style Tortilla Chips are organic, Non-GMO Project Verified, gluten free, vegan, made with 100% whole grain, and kosher! Combined with Late July’s Thick & Chunky Medium Salsa…it’s a flavor explosion for your palate.
Since people will want food other than chips and salsa at a game day party, I’ve got you girl…
Babbleboxx sent me an absolutely amazing and overflowing box of Big Game essentials and I whipped them into something insanely delicious. Have you ever tried lasagna dip before?? If not, your tastebuds are in for flavorful surprise.
This recipe is pretty simple to make and it doesn’t take super long to make a super impressive appetizer for your party. Read to whip up some amazingness…let’s go!
Cheesy Lasagna Dip Recipe
- 1 1/2 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 2 tablespoons Big Lou’s Onion Sauce (I used spicy – comes in sweet and spicy)
- 2 1/2 cups marinara sauce (24 ounce jar) – I used the New RAGÚ SimplyTM Roasted Garlic Sauce
- 1 pound ground Italian sausage
- 1 pound ground beef
- Dorot Gardens Garlic – 2 garlic servings
- 1 cup ricotta cheese
- 2 tablespoons 4C Homestyle Parmesan Cheese
- 2 1/2 cups grated mozzarella cheese, divided
- 4C Seasoned Breadcrumbs for topping
– Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
– Heat olive oil in a skillet. Add the sausage and beef and cook, while breaking up the meat into crumbles, until no longer pink, 7 to 10 minutes. Drain and set aside.
– Meanwhile, in a small bowl, stir together the ricotta and 4C Homestyle Parmesan Cheese. I love this brand because it’s 100% Cheese without any additives, preservatives, cellulose, or fillers: Only Cheese!
– Pour half of the sauce mixture into a large baking dish. Spread the ricotta and parmesan mixture on top of the sauce. Top with 1 cup of shredded mozzarella cheese. Top with the rest of the sauce mixture and finish with the rest of the mozzarella. Then, for the final layer, sprinkle on 4C Seasoned Breadcrumbs. They’re the perfect blend of herbs & spices and it adds a delightful crunch to the top of this appetizer.
– Bake the lasagna dip uncovered 12 to 15 minutes until the edges are very bubbly and the top browns.
– Serve warm with Late July tortilla chips for dipping!
Five (5) Grand Prize Winners will receive – 1 Jar of RAGU Simply Roasted Garlic
Sauce, 1 Jar of RAGU Butter Parmesan Sauce, 1 Jar of RAGU Creamy Alfredo
Sauce with Cauliflower, (5 x) $1 Off RAGU Coupons + 1 RAGU Pot Holder + 1
RAGU Aprons + (2x) RAGU T-shirts (one small, one XL)
BabbleBoxx will randomly select winners from all program entries and will be responsible for fulfillment of prizes to the winner.